The Versatile Mini Light Meter: Your Ultimate Light Intensity Tester
You can learn what the lux requirements are for your plant, then test each grow light’s different settings to find the one that has an output closest to the plant’s requirements. let’s delve into the key features that make the mini light meter a must-have device for all lighting enthusiasts——MT-92. The MT-92 mini light meter is a handy, durable device that provides accurate luxe readings. while you could use it for photography, it reports values strictly in terms of luxe, the thing that separates this unit from others is that it uses a dome that can take measurements from any direction.
Why Do I Like This Light Intensity Tester Compared To Others:
- This mini light meter has a 360° sensor on top which takes readings toward the light source while you are watching (and recording) the luminance data in real-time. You don’t have to point it in a highly precise way because it’s recording the data it sees (max and min).
- By pressing two buttons simultaneously at the top left and right of the display, up to 12 readings can be recorded which you can play back when you are ready to analyze the data. this photometer can measure in either Lux or FC (foot-candles).
- By moving the meter across the luminance source in the measuring mode, one short press of the “H” key will freeze the data and display the “Hold” reading, The second short press will display the “maximum” captured light reading, and the third short press will display the “minimum” captured light reading.
- The mini light meter is for easy carrying. It comes with a nicely written and illustrated user manual explaining the display and instructions for use.
- The readings on this light-intensity tester are pretty close to an older one that I’ve had for a while now. This one updates about three times as fast, though, so it looks like it’s more responsive.
- The magnetic back is a nice feature for holding in position while you make changes to the light source.
- It has a magnetic protective cap to cover the sensor when not in use, and it will be 15 minutes auto power off, and low battery indication.
- For wide applications, use a mini light meter for set design, factory, office, or home. by the way. It also measures temperature.
Overall, this works really well though and I think this photometer is a great value for the price. the display can be read clearly at nearly any angle, and it’s a great light-intensity tester. besides, its high precision, wide measuring range, quick response time, and easy-to-use features make it an excellent investment. whether you are a set designer, factory owner, office manager, homeowner, safety engineer, or health, and industrial safety offices and light quality control in various environments like factories, it will aid you in accurately assessing light intensity tester for optimal results. so, why wait? strongly recommend you need——FLUS’s mini light meter: MT-92